When you’re making a face-to-face introduction at a tradeshow, or trying to close a deal at a sales meeting, product samples prove you’re for real.
Making those samples stand out is key—and it’s all in the packaging. Check out these sample collections that help our client Essentra move their goods.
Essentra Sample Box
An all-encompassing Sample Kit with products across multiple lines and industries.
• This sample box is covered in pearlized paper and screen printed with company logo and information
• Three different translucent containers fit snugly inside the outer box; contains over 200** different product samples in total
• Includes an informative guide that maps out each and every component—listing material and product ID code
• A specially-designed brochure with back pocket contains additional printed materials, including product swatch sheets and information sheets
Essentra Swatch Sheets
Designed to function individually or as part of the Essentra Sample Box
• Includes 6 different swatch sheets for Essentra’s Wipes division
• Overlapping swatches cascade down the right side of the sheet, and corresponding product information is listed on the left-hand side
• Each swatch sheet targets different industries and applications
Essentra Nibs Binder
A comprehensive look at Essentra’s writing instrument components
• Nib samples organized in accessible clear plastic sleeves and divided into sections based on their application
• Tabbed section dividers allow for easy access to samples
• Product literature is included in the back binder pocket
• Binder rings allow for quick and easy additions and removals depending on target audience
Essentra Foam Brochure
An overview of Essentra’s top-level foam models
• Sturdy, satin-finished bifold opens to reveal eight, 2” x 2” foam samples
• Brochure folds to 8.5 x 11 and has an added third flap
• Includes product information, specifications and data