Your average culture book is pretty tame.
Meet the Health Diagnostic Laboratory, Inc. (HDL, Inc.) Molecule 2013, a 152-page culture book with uncommon swagger:
• Thick, stippled soft cover with translucent kiwi fly sheet
• Embossed with sandblasted silver foil stamp of company mark
• Content divided into sections by values: Passion, Teamwork, Service, Compete, Innovate, Science, Health
• Each section begins with a pro-sports inspired HDL-employee photo shoot by the talented Ken Penn
• Each section has its own motif, imagery, and type style
• Overarching grid structure unifies each section into a cohesive entity